Monday, November 21, 2011

Pictures!

Yesterday we randomly stopped at an open field that sported hundreds of beautiful white birds.  The kids were so excited. Unfortunately, the birds saw them coming.  Caleb didn't even get close before the birds  lifted gracefully into the air.  The rest of our time was there was spent running through the mud and leaves!

See,  lots of leaves...

Picking up leaves and showing them to his adoring sissy.

It was certainly time well spent. 
This little trip reminded me that the best memories are often made without planning.

Evie shared Daddy's popcorn right out of the bowl while her brother finished his afternoon nap. 
We had to do something to keep her quite, right??  She LOVES popcorn.

As you can see, she is quite the little ham.

After a long day of play, the kids are "riding the horsey" on Daddy's leg before bed.

Yeah...she's showing you her new teeth.

Good night, all.

Caleb saying good night to Mommy.



 I've finally figured our how to post pictures to our blog, and as you can see, I am pretty excited about this new found ability.  It's a really wonderful way to remember our days (days seem to meld together for me, one running into the next).  I don't want to forget what my babies are like *right now*.  I figure blogging with pictures is kind of like lazy, digital scrap booking.  I hope you enjoy the pictures, I sure do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment