Tuesday, April 16, 2013

This world is not my home

I went to the gym early this morning after nursing the baby at 4ish.  Because I missed the beginning of  Spinning class, I used the elliptical machine. Unfortunately with no music or teaching, I was forced watch the numerous TV screens on the wall.  What a sad world we live in -- always striving to fix the outer man, make sense of the horrific violence, secure vengeance, and compete. What a whirlwind of unsoundness displayed on those screens, begging for attention.  My 30 minute aerobic workout made me so glad that this place is not my home.  So glad that I do not have to be out braving the madness today.  So glad that I am able to stay home and train my children, clean my house, and live my life unto my Father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment